2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are short data information that is sent together with the pages of this website and stored by the browser on the hard drive of a computer or other device. The information stored in them may be returned to our servers or the servers of the relevant third parties during the subsequent visit to the website.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon / pixel measuring?
A web beacon (beacon or measuring pixel) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on the web that is used to easily track web traffic. For this purpose, various data about you are used as parameters when communicating using these technologies.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier to visit our website. This way, you don't have to re-enter the same information when you visit our website, and items in your shopping cart, for example, don't disappear while you're using the site. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize websites for our users. Thanks to them, we gain an overview of traffic, its sources and how we use our website. Enabling the use of analytical cookies helps us to improve the website and evaluate the functionality of our marketing efforts.
5.3 Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage that is used to create user profiles to display advertising or evaluate user behavior on this site or on several sites for similar marketing purposes. Above all, these cookies allow us to properly target advertising and, as a result, prevent you from displaying irrelevant offers.
6. Cookies used on our website
We use Google Analytics to analyze our site traffic, the sources from which visitors came to our site, and basic technical information about devices such as browser type or screen resolution in order to improve the site's functionality and performance.
|^_ga||google.com||2 years||Registers a unique identification number that is used to generate statistics about how a user uses the website.||analytical|
|_gid||google.com||1 day||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistics about how a user uses the website.||analytical|
8. Your rights regarding personal data
With respect to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right of correction: You have the right to add, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- The right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the administrator and to pass it on in full to another administrator.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We follow this unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
9. Enabling / disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time you save cookies. For more information on these options, see your browser's Help.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details